Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Ain't nothing gonna break-a my stride!"

Also in question is my decision to start eating healthy when I've been ill for over two months... even unable to walk.

WELL... :)

I'm still going strong. SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS:



Something I've noticed.... once you start to eat healthier and you stick to it for awhile you start to PREFER the healthy foods!! It make things a lot easier.

Also, whole foods fill you up so much faster... all those nutrients and what not are the best kind of "full".

NO SODA for me or the kiddos has been kept in the house either... Go us!

3 comments:

  1. I have tried no soda so many times :P It never seems to last for myself. :( I am so proud that you are eating better sweetie *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I've had such a hard time with this in the past.... I don't know if it was caffeine withdrawal or because of the sugars, but we always ended up grabbing a box of Coke or Dr. P at the store.

    I *made* myself not bring any home for 3 weeks. When we go out to eat or if we're out with the family I might have a soda with my meal. But, all things in moderation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work sweetie! I'm having to cut back on my intake as well due to my new diet to help easy the diverticulitis. Its a diet high in fiber and low in fats/oils and the like so more veggies for me and white meat or fish only no more red meat.

    ReplyDelete